Re: save modified email attachment in received email

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 6:07 am, Dexter wrote:
> Hi,
> do somebody know, if it`s posible to modify email attachment (document)
> and save it in the same received email? This mean, next time you open
> the same email, attachment will stay modified.
> I know, it is posible on MS Outlook through IMAP. I wass not able to do
> it with other program.
>    Dexter

Can I ask why you would want to do this... seems to me that there is no
legitimate reason to modify the file that someone sends you and have it
continue to appear as though they sent it...

I suppose there is a way, however I don't know it because I cannot imagine
myself ever using it.

Joe