Re: A page that causes Firefox (Sarge) to close

Gnu-Raiz wrote:
On 17:12, Fri 18 Nov 05, C. Chad Wallace wrote:

I ran the above url through the http://validator.w3.org/ it
puked up 178 vital errors. I guess this website is not
Mozilla friendly. It works in Konqueor but take's some time
to load, it seems to be very heavy on the graphics, and
seems to be not a very good url.

Well, yes, the movieweb site may be trash.  But that's no excuse for Firefox's causing a segmentation fault.  Firefox shouldn't segfault even when handed a steaming pile of digitized dog shit masquerading as a website.

In fact, I might just try that.  I'll pipe /dev/urandom through with a CGI script.  Heheheh, it'll be a race to a segfault between Firefox and Apache. ;-)  Man, the web needs help.

Today's lesson:  segfault = broken.

--

C. Chad Wallace, B.Sc.
The Lodging Company