Re: unable to bring up eth0

Fred J. schrieb:
debian testing / 2.6.13
2 ethernet cards, one to an asdl modem/router and one to switch. I am sure I have the relative kernel devices compiled in.
during boot up, I get Falied to bring up eth0
starting dhcp server: dhcpd3 failed to start - check syslog for diagnositcis
I did lots of googling and after reading many pages, I am more confused, I get some conflicting thing and not clear on wha t to do.

Hello,

the output of lspci would be helpful to solve your problem.

Regards
Mirco

--
Mirco Sippel                          ,= ,-_-. =.  running on
email: msippel@mirsip.de             (( /)0 0(\_))   Debian