Re: Request to remove Information

On 18:23, Fri 18 Nov 05, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> * Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2005 Nov 18 13:54 -0600]:

> > > Does not work, because this stupig "remailer"
> > > break the thread in small pieces.
> >
> > Must be Mutt, because Evo displays a deeply-nested thread.
>
> Not my Mutt.  This whole sordid thread is still all intact on this
> screen.
>
> - Nate >>
>
> --
>  Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          |  Successfully Microsoft
>   Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
>              http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
>              My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"

My suggestion is if this is that hard to follow in your mail
program why not just subscribe to the digest form. That's
what I do, it might not be as quick as regular mailing list
but it puts it in a nice readable form.  All I do in mutt is
hit v and read the headers, if nothing interest's me I move
along.

Gnu_Raiz