exim4 and virtual domains

Hi all,

I only have one linux server:

Let's say I own and have dns set up for
myseconddomain.com - the dns points to a linux server
ip (that is registered as e.g. myfirstdomain.com).
Mail headed for myseconddomain.com does indeed reach
the linux server.

I want to forward (relay?) all mail that heads to
myseconddomain.com (eg anyone@myseconddomain.com) to
johnsonmlw@yahoo.com.

I've set up exim4 as in the instructions here:

It all works fine, as long as the linux server has a
real user account for the "anyone" part of the
anyone@myseconddomain.com address. I really don't need
this - I just want to catch *all* email headed to
example.com and sling it onto exactly one address.

I've used:

* : johnsonmlw@yahoo.com

in the virtual domain aliases, but if a mail is sent
to matt@myseconddomain.com it bounces unless "matt"
has an linux account on the server.

I know I've not been clear - it's through ignorance of
the subject matter.

All help appreciated.

--
Matt