cflow / flowscan fix

I've noticed the bugs 327367, 285299, 163227, 239744 which all refer to
the issue I am having.  327367 in particular says "(This bug should get
corrected in the next point-release and is also present in the current
unstable version.) "
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.bugs.dist/browse_thread/thread/2784eba06a954b0b/d02708b87c00aa5b?lnk=st&q=Invalid+index+in+cflowd+flow+file&rnum=5&hl=en#d02708b87c00aa5b
Should I expect this to be fixed at some point in Sarge?  If so when?
In either case, can anyone explain to me how I can fix this in my
system currently?  Any help or insight on how things like this get
resolved would be very helpful.  Thanks.

Jason