Re: New Survey About SCO - Enter to Win

partners@sco.com wrote:

*Whether you are a current SCO customer or not, we request your feedback.*

We want to learn how you use SCO UNIX (or have used it in the past).

/We only ask 5 easy questions, so it will take only a few minutes to complete./

Also, as our way of saying "Thank You", we'll enter your name in a drawing for *dozens of valuable prizes*.

Click on this line to begin the survey. <http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/9929/app_platforms-C.htm>

*Using SCO UNIX Application Platforms*

Over the past several years, SCO has been re-engineering SCO UNIX (OpenServer and UnixWare) to be the most powerful, reliable, and secure operating system on Intel-compliant hardware. Now, we're ready to announce that SCO OpenServer 6 is more than just an operating system. SCO UNIX is now the most versitile applications platform on Intel-compliant hardware in the industry.

When you complete the survey, we'll give you a *FREE Applications Platform Solutions Guide for OpenServer 6*. Whether you still use SCO UNIX or not, this valuable free guide will help you more effectively utilize your business network systems.

You must complete this survey by November 30, 2005 to be eligible for these prizes. Remember, everyone who submits a completed survey will receive the *FREE Applications Platform Solutions Guide*.

Click on this line to begin the survey. <http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/9929/app_platforms-C.htm>