Re: Is Debian ready for the desktop?
I wrote, in part:
> SCO changed its name to Tarantella and was recently acquired by Sun.
Seth Goodman writes:
> So does that mean an end to their BS legal actions?
1) Caldera purchased certain assets ("the Unix business") from Santa Cruz
Operation (also then known as SCO).
2) Among the assets Caldera acquired from Santa Cruz Operation was the
3) Santa Cruz Operation changed its name to Tarantella and went on about
4) Caldera brought suit against IBM.
5) Caldera changed its name to The SCO Group and started calling itself
6) Tarantella was recently acquired by Sun.