Re: downloading from web

Thank God I find this message on the list
At the same time, I want push the question further.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 07:57:58PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 07:42:24PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> > A few weeks agol I think on this list, I saw a message asking
> > about software to lownload series of numbered files from a web site
> > -- series like
> >    http://foo.bat/onion/soup01.htm
> >    http://foo.bat/onion/soup02.htm
let say, we have *not* like this soup01.. 02 03
but we have onbaord.wmv someother.wmv

I want to download the *.wmv files
http://www.via.com.tw/en/resources/download-center/videos/

I try to use
wget -c http://.../*.wmv
but it does not work

--
Beware of a tall blond man with one black shoe.