clamav package installation doubts

Hi,

I am Installing clamav to get updates with cron.

The package asks these questions and i gave these answers.

Number of freshclam updates per day: 24

then

Please confirm whether clamd should be notified to reload the database
after successful updates.

If you do not choose this option, clamd's database reloads will be
notably delayed (it performs this check every 6 hours by
default), posing the risk that a new virus may slip through although
your database is up to date. Do not use this if you do
not use clamd, as it will produce errors.

Should clamd be notified after updates? n

Since I am as a cron I think "no" is the right answer, or am I wrong???

The I get warnings

---------------------------------
WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
WARNING: Local version: 0.84 Recommended version: 0.87.1

I beleive this can be fixed form

http://volatile.debian.net/ ( Thanks Stephen )

Then the next Warning is

WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
WARNING: Current functionality level = 4, recommended = 6

What is this? and how do I fix it?

Thankyou so much

Kind regards

Siju