Re: Booting 2.6.8 on x686 Sarge without initrd: VFS: Unable to mount root fs

Hi;
      I got it working now. The problem is I didn't read the MAKE-KPKG(1).
The sequence to build a customized kernel version is `make xconfig`,
`make-kpkg clean`, `make-kpkg --revision=<foo> kernel_image`.

Regards,
TEH

Wackojacko <wackojacko32@ntlworld.com> on 11/11/2005 12:04:36 AM