Re: please help -- debian crontab and at problem

Thank you so much Roberto.

Is there any Bittorrent client I can use at Contab or at (which
doesn't run in Xsession) ? Just a program similiar as wget but using
BitTorrent protocol.

I need to download at 2am, at that time, I won't get up from the bed.

thank again.

Wei