Re: All of which seem to be for OpenOffice.org 1.1 and will break my OOo 2.0 installation. Re: OpenOffice.org Help File??

Mark Grieveson wrote:

All of which seem to be for OpenOffice.org 1.1 and will break my OOo 2.0 installation.

Paul Scott

A quick search of the Debian unstable packages revealed this help package:

      Package openoffice.org-help-en

    * unstable
      <http://packages.debian.org/unstable/doc/openoffice.org-help-en>
      (doc): OpenOffice.org office suite help (English)
      1.1+20040420-3: all

So, perhaps checking Synaptic to see if this package has been installed will solve your OOo2.0 help issues. Good luck.

Mark

Quick addendum to my earlier message: perhaps this won't help, given the version is "1.1+..." and not "2.0...", but, the packages of Sid seem to only contain OOo-2.0, and only contains this version of OOo-help. So, I'm assuming it should work.

As I have said twice they are incompatible. I have OOo 2.0 installed and the 1.1x help would cause OOo 2.0 to be uninstalled at least on sid.

:)

Paul

Please don't CC me.  I am subscribed.