Re: DVR software for linux

Colin Ingram said:

> Hey thanks for the suggestions but I was really looking for something
> with "liveTV" like functionality to go in a media center box

MythTV will do this.  If you have the time and patience you can set it up to
work like any other DVR on the market. (pause live TV, etc...)  Look into the
Hauppuage PVR-250, it's one of the better supported TV tuner cards out there
for Myth.

It's been a tedious process that I'm still in the middle of but I'm making
good progress and should have it up and running by the end of the week.

This FAQ was a good resource that got me started.
http://www.slg.org/index.cgi?MythTV

Good luck.

--
- Josh