Can anyone get premail -makenym to work?

I configured the URL's in ~/.premail/preferences, and it downloads the
remailer stats, but I can't figure out how to get a nym to work.

(using premail 0.46)

$ premail -makenym
Note:  Assuming you don't want to use an address file.
Nym to create (example johndoe@alpha): fb1282
Getting http://www.tahina.priv.at/~cm/stats/rlist.txt
Getting http://www.tahina.priv.at/~cm/stats/pgp-all.asc
Nym must be of the form remailer=alias

$ premail -makenym
Note:  Assuming you don't want to use an address file.
Nym to create (example johndoe@alpha): fb1282@hod
Unknown remailer hod

$ premail -makenym
Note:  Assuming you don't want to use an address file.
Nym to create (example johndoe@alpha): fb1282@panta
Remailer panta does not support nyms

Nym to create (example johndoe@alpha): fb1282@nym.alias.net
No remailer found with address alias@nym.alias.net

$ premail -makenym
Note:  Assuming you don't want to use an address file.
Nym to create (example johndoe@alpha): fb1282@riot
Remailer riot does not support nyms

Any help would be appreciated.