Re: Linux stickers

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005, Scarletdown wrote:

Give these guys a chance:

http://scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_Linux_Tux_Stuff_2.html

Apropos of which, Copyleft (R.I.P.) used to carry some Debian case
badges with the swirl logo and "Debian" lettering. Does anyone still
sell something similar?

(I looked at the "make your own" badges on the Scotgold site, but I
don't really like the idea -- the old Debian badges were nicely
pre-printed.)

- Aaron

--
Aaron Hall           :       If UNIX is the heroin of operating systems,
ahall@vitaphone.net  :       then...Windows is filling your sinuses with