Re: which debian version to host VMWare?

    I've been running VMWare Workstation 5 under testing without any
problems myself. The only issue is making sure gcc version used to
compile the kernel matches so you can compile the modules necessary. At
the current time I'm actually looking to get rid of VMWare except for
running Windows XP and 2000 when I need to troubleshoot a clients
problem and run all my other VMs under Xen.

    Regards
    Jeremy