Any debian packages for gnome's NetworkManager?

Hi all,

just yesterday I stumbled upon a gnome project that would make using
different (wireless) networks quite easy. The project's name is
NetworkManager [1]. My further research for debian packages for it was
not very effective though. The only things I found were an entry in the
BTS [2] and a page offering ubuntu packages [3].

I now wonder if any of you has ever tried this tool and / or can maybe
give me a hint where I could get packages for debian (I am running an
up-to-date SID system). Any package that I could install here would be
great (inofficial builds, experimental packages are ok as well). I tried
 the ubuntu packages mentioned in [3] but these ended up in lots of
unmet dependencies mostly because of missing / other dbus and hal libs.

I'd be thankfull for any hint that would bring me further ...

TIA

	Christian

[1] http://www.gnome.org/projects/NetworkManager/
[3] http://bootlab.org/~j/NetworkManager-breezy/
--
To reply to this posting directly use the following address and
remove the 'NO-SPAM' part: Riedel.Christian.NO-SPAM@gmx.net