usb storage mount problem

when i try to mount usb storage [kingston 256mb]

is shows me
=====================================
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda1,
       missing codepage or other error
       dmesg | tail  or so
=====================================

the dmesg says that
===================================
Buffer I/O error on device sda1, logical block 508378412
Buffer I/O error on device sda1, logical block 508378412
Buffer I/O error on device sda1, logical block 508378412
Buffer I/O error on device sda1, logical block 508378412
Buffer I/O error on device sda1, logical block 508378405
Buffer I/O error on device sda1, logical block 508378405
FAT: invalid media value (0xb9)
VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev sda1.
FAT: invalid media value (0xb9)
VFS: Can't find a valid FAT filesystem on dev sda1.

but the amazing thing is when i format it is using gparted then udev mount it auto just after finished format

 but after reconnect udev cound not mount it. (i also can't mount it manually)

it works nicely in windows XP that i alwasy try to avoid.
(i have also try after format this in windows then it show same messag in linux)

thanx
--
-salahuddin_66