Windows Authentification for local login

I have a debian (sarge) server running in a Windows 2000 domain and I
want to use the Windows authentification for the local login of the
users (just don't ask why :-) ).

I set up samba and winbind and I found this good tutorial:
But, unfortunately, it is for a windows nt domain. I installed
libpam-krb5 and I want to replace the pam-libs with the keberos
Does someone know a good tutorial (and, maybe, with a detailed
description of the pam-libraries and what's going on)?
Or can anyone give me some advices?

Thanks & greetings,