Re: deny unwanted threads

Good time.

There are so many threads in this list , and it is great of course , but some
of them are not interesting for me .
So , i'm just in writing some scripts for mailfilter and mutt to delete them on
pop3-server before downloading .And i have some questions:
I don't know about milter, but Sieve scripts can do exactly what you want: match a particular sender AND match key words or a regexp in the subjectline.

just my 2 cents...

Peter
Thanks , but what programm can applied them to my account on a remote server ?
I googled a little and find programs only for local running, such as Cyrus
mail system . Or i am wrong ?

--
Regards , Anton .