RealPlayer causing ~/.xsession-errors flood

Hi all,

I'm running GNOME 2.10.2 in Debian Etch on an i686 platform.  Just noticed
that before long my ~/.xsession-errors file looks like this every time
I launch RealPlayer.

(I don't want to use RealPlayer but as far as I know it's the only
player that works with the BBC's Radio Player web interface.)

Calling realplay
** (realplay.bin:4227): WARNING **: Ignoring unknown attribute style
** (realplay.bin:4227): WARNING **: Ignoring unknown attribute adblockframename
** (realplay.bin:4227): WARNING **: Ignoring unknown attribute adblockframedobject2
Got url http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/radio4/today_mon.rpm
playeripc: Got command Version 1
playeripc: Got command Embed style='visibility: hidden ! important;' adblockframename='adblock-frame-n0' adblockframedobject2='true'
src='/radio/aod/shows/rpms/radio4/today_mon.rpm' type='audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin'
pluginspage='http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/askbruce/articles/download/howdoidownloadrealplayer_1.shtml' name='RP' autostart='true' console='one' nojava='true'
height='0' width='0'
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 length
playeripc: Got command NewStream 0 0 http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/radio4/today_mon.rpm audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin 63
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 volume
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 length
playeripc: Got command NewStream 0 152079076 http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/radio4/today_mon.rpm audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin 63
playeripc: Got command StreamData 0 152079076 63
playeripc: Got command StreamDone 0 152079076
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 length
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
.
.
.
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 bwavg
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 position
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 length
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 position
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 length
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetPlayerUINT32Prop 0 playstate
playeripc: Got command GetP
...Too much output, ignoring rest...

By this time the file is about 3700 lines long!

Anyone?

sebyte