[OT] thanks c++ gcc Qt!

Hi,

There are *at least* 2 areas that always get my admiration: the kernel (now running 2.6.14-rc1 doing great!) and c++. How anybody can get a compiler off the ground and make sense out of my scratchings and have it all come out as code is beyond me.

But Sarge now has a c++ compiler that very nicely warns me when I am about to segfault my code for the umptienth time:

do_dialog_smartctl.cpp:823: warning: cannot pass objects of non-POD type `class
   QString' through `...'; call will abort at runtime

Thanks people! Great job!