Re: Firefox crashes [was Re: Desktop Crashes]

Ralph Katz wrote:
On 10/29/2005, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

Definitely hardware. Do you have another motherboard? That would be
great so you can crosscheck. Mobos are not expensive BTW, I note you
can get a refurbished Abit for $37.

None of those packages you mention crash in Sarge.

Not so fast... :)

Firefox crashes for me on sarge several times a month.  Debian bug
tracking system shows some 46 open bug reports with the word stem
"crash" in the bug subject line.

If there's those, then there are crashes.

I use mozilla 1.8a4 or 1.8b1 home-brewn and they never crash.
Sorry.