Debian ISO Images

Hi!

(Maybe this is a stupid question, but since I found no answers at
debian.org, I'm trying my luck here)

I want to install a basic debian sarge system with python from CD,
because I have no internet access during the installation.
However, I don't want to/can download all CD ISO images provided on
debian.org.

How can I determine what images I need and/or what software packages are
on which images?
(I assume, the first image is enough; however, I need to have python
installed in order to configure the web-access afterwards. So, how can I
locate the python package?).

Greetings,
Marcus