Re: Broadcom SATA-II card support -- when?

Paul Johnson wrote:

>On Wednesday 26 October 2005 04:28 pm, David B van Balen wrote:
>

>>Please CC me on replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list.
>>

>You have successfully killed any chance of getting a smart answer.

No he didn't.

>  Please
>read the Debian list rules

I assume you're talking about the "Code of Conduct", found at
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#subunsub

> and ESR's essay "How To Ask Questions the Smart
>Way"

and http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

1. Neither document implies that a poster should not ask to be CC:d.

2. Many people on this list will still provide "smart answers" even if
list protocol is breached (which in this case it was not, as far as I see).

Now, David, having said that, I don't have a clue as to your issue. I
guess Paul was correct in my case; no smart answer from me. Sorry.

--
Kent