Bug #309308

Hi,

looks like I'm hitting bug http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=309308 on a server with vlans & snmp; I've disabled snmpd for now but wanted to know where this is fixed ? I don't want to leave the stable tree and is it's security relevant, I guess it is fixed somehow but I cannot find anything in the changelog of the according 2.6.8 packages..
running a self-compiled 2.6.8 kernel from package kernel-source-2.6.8-16
probably I'm missing something, so I ask ;)

regards

Michael