From: Maurits van Rees [mailto:maurits@vanrees.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:31 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: ntpdate inside Debian vservers

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 02:42:31AM +1000, Rabbie Zalaf wrote:
> I have a few vservers running on my box and all of the vservers times are
> off (way off I might add).

I have a virtual host with Bytemark.  Maybe what they have to say
about setting the time helps you:

http://www.bytemark.co.uk/support/tech/time.html

Public GnuPG key:  http://maurits.vanrees.org/var/gpgkey.asc
"It can seem like you're doing just fine,
but the creep's creeping into your mind." - Neal Morse