Firefox search bar observation

Hello all,

I had noticed this earlier but I didn't bother much about it. But today
I thought why not make some things clear by posting this to the d-u list.

mozilla-firefox has the search bar on the top right with various search
plugins. The default plugin has an icon of search plugin and if drop
down the list of plugins there are: dictionary.com, amazon, google,
creative commons,  dictionary.com, ebay, yahoo and deb search.

I am wondering why would there be two entries each for google and
dictionary.com! And the second question is why do two google search
entries have different icons? Speaking of icons do the plugin engine
icons satisfy DSFG guidelines?

Thanks for everyone's inputs.
/KS