su-to-root

I notice on my server (debian-testing) I have a script su-to-root which does what I want it to do. I am trying to set up a dedicated music machine based on Studio2go, a knoppix based system which does no have this script.

I have searched debian for this script without success & would like to install it on my music machine. Rather than just copy it over can anyone tell me what deb package contains it, it has a man page & seems to have an attached su-to-gorc file although I cannot find it on my system, so I would rather not just copy the script across & loose updates.

Many thanks

Steve