Re: RE: Unknown Exception (technical_support@musicmatch.com)

I have several problems:

1.  When I try to get updates, I click on Options, then Update Software, but I get a message that says I am not connected to the internet, even though I am.  When I click on OK, absolutely nothing happens.  How do I get updates?

2.  I am unable to print a jewel case.  I click on File, then Print, then select CD Label/Jewel Case.  I then get a window with a large red X that says Invalid Image, although when I click OK, I get the next screen entitled Print CD Insert.  Under Layout Settings, I understand I am supposed to be able to choose between CD Label or Jewel Case settings.  There is NO option on my screen - only the CD Label Settings option appears.  How do I get to the Jewel Case setting?

3.  Just a general question: what does "Broken Link" mean when I try to play a song that was on a playlist the previous time I was on Musicmatch, but that doesn't play the next time?

The experience has been very frustrating, and any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

John G. Hock