Re: Thanks for Debian (was: Re: thanks)

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 05:07:55PM -0200, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> The Debian Project is the target of a lot of criticism, but the fact
> that it remains live, with many others taking Debian as a foundation
> (and some of these dying), while Debian just progresses is an indication
> that something good is done by the project.

To the above, I'd like to add that the fact that Debian has huge
repositories is not liked by many. However, I love the choice I get,
as almost all ``heard-of'' free software is a single command away. It
is this neat system of package management, which I feel, is the
technical merit of all Debian and Debian based distribution.

I also second (third, fourth...?) my thanks to this great community,
and I am glad be be a part of it as a user.

Kudos to the Debian developers!

Kumar

--
Kumar Appaiah,