Re: gtk+extra package

Kevin Mark wrote:
libgtkextra-dev - A useful set of widgets for GTK+ (development files)
libgtkextra16 - A useful set of widgets for GTK+
libgtkextra17 - A useful set of widgets for GTK+
libgtkextra17-dev - A useful set of widgets for GTK+ (development files)
libgtkextramm-dev - Static library and header files of GtkExtramm
libgtkextramm0.9-12c2 - Shared library of GtkExtramm

Hi Kevin,

Unfortunately, none of these. They are all way too old to compile the latest version of gpsim (which needs gtk+extra2.1.1). And of course, gpsim is also out of date on Debian, so I figure gtk+extra must first be updated before gpsim can be updated in Debian. Also gpsim-led segmentation faults because one of the arrays isn't NULL terminated, but I figure I should try to fix one thing at a time.

Let me know if you have any other ideas that might help.

Thanks,

--
Titus Barik <titus@barik.net> | http://www.barik.net
AIM: TBarik  Jabber: barik@jabber.org  Tel: 678.528.0256