Re: Ready to join the club..

Greg wrote:
My question is this, I want to use a boot loader
that will load either WinME or Debian.  Grub seems like the default
boot loader per the installation docs I've read.  During installation,
will Grub be smart enough to see WinMe on the other drive and will
itput the boot loader file on the main drive, the one that holds WinME?

In my experience, no.

However, after installation you can edit /boot/grub/menu.lst; in that file is an example stanza for loading Windows. It's probably suitable for you machine just as is; just remove the #'s in front of the four lines or so to enable this stanza, and you should be good to go.

--
Kent