Debian can't connect to internet gateway

Hi,

I have a debian box (192.168.2.12) that acts as a dhcp server. The
debian box is on the same network as a few computers running Xp.  All
computers on the network are connected to the same router.  The router
(192.168.2.1) acts as an internet gateway.  The Xp computers get
connected to the internet automatically through the internet gateway,
however the debian box does not.  I want the debian box to connect
through the internet gateway also.  Right now, I can only get the
debian box to connect to the internet through pppoe.  Any suggestions?

cat /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf
--------------------------
ddns-update-style none;

default-lease-time 86400;
max-lease-time 259200;
option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
option broadcast-address 192.168.2.255;
option routers 192.168.2.1;
option domain-name-servers 206.191.0.140, 206.191.0.210;
option domain-name "pokerkid.com";

subnet 192.168.2.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
   range 192.168.2.10 192.168.2.100;
}

# If this DHCP server is the official DHCP server for the local
# network, the authoritative directive should be uncommented.
authoritative;

# Use this to send dhcp log messages to a different log file (you also
# have to hack syslog.conf to complete the redirection).
log-facility local7;

 cat /etc/network/interfaces
------------------------------
# The loopback interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.2.12
        network 192.168.2.0
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        broadcast 192.168.2.255

#auto dsl-provider
#iface dsl-provider inet ppp
#     provider dsl-provider
# please do not modify the following line
#     pre-up /sbin/ifconfig eth0 up # line maintained by pppoeconf