Re: Firefox - No Scrollbars

Iain Stephen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After an update a few weeks ago (which if I remember, updated Firefox)
> all the scrollbars in Firefox have dissapeared. Nothing I have tried has
> restored them and no aother programs are affected.

Probably a profile problem!

I usually backup the old profile and delete it from ~/.mozilla/firefox/
and then start Firefox which creates a new one. A new profile should
solve the problem. After the new one is created, copy your bookmarks
from the backup of old(corrupted) profile and check if it brings back
the problem. Copy data from old profile one file at a time and make sure
 it doesn't cause the problem to come back again.

I would copy on the data that I really need from the old profile, not a
single file more.

/KS