Re: Thunderbird Signature

Peter H. Ha wrote:

I got your contact info from a forum, but I can’t still configure Thunderbird Signature. Can you help? Thank you.

This would really probably be addressed on a Mozilla Thunderbird list, but ...

In T-Bird, start off like you're creating a new outgoing message. Create your signature as you like. Then File/Save As/File, and save your signature with a name like "defaultSignature.html".

Then, in T-Bird's Account Settings, there's a place to "Attach this signature". Check that box, and point the filename field to the file you saved in the previous step.

Done.

You can also switch between multiple signatures if you install the "Signature Switch" extension.

--
Kent