Re: program name

kangja <kangja@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
> I said I wanted to mod it so that I can use it without a keyboard. First
> and foremost, the system must be able to go to X window. Right now, if I
> take out the keyboard, XFree86 will complain that there is no Core
> Keyboard (gathered from the xfree86.0.log). This is the feature I want
> to mod.

I think what he meant was why do you want to eliminate the keyboard and
what kind of application do you have in mind.

The general answer to the question as you put it would be "you can't"
because many applications will need a way to get input. So I guess you
are planning to do something very specific. If you gave that information
people would be able to give much better advice.

cu
	Philipp

--
Dr. Philipp Pagel                           Tel.  +49-89-3187-3675
Institute for Bioinformatics / MIPS         Fax.  +49-89-3187-3585