Re: new users

A good article on freshmeat
http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/1576/

Then on your web server use the sftp javascript client mentioned in the
article... and no, the webserver does not need to be on the same
machine...

My website (hosted by a service) uses the sftp applet to allow me an
easy way to connect to my data on my server at home.  On my laptop and
office computer I use winscp to xfer files, but if I'm on some other
computer I use the web tool to avoid installing software... I also use
it as an ftp client to connect to other ftp servers (other than mine)
when I'm on a machine without an ftp client.

I'm slowly developing myself a web-toolbox that I can access from
anywhere.  Anyone know where I can get a web-based antivirus client
(applet) for windows that I can host for personal use?  Oh and how about
an applet that creates a VNC server session as long as the applet is
running... "mom just browse to fixme.com and I'll fix you right up" ;-)