Re: Where does Kopete keeps accounts info?

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:27:53PM +0100, Carlos Correia wrote:
> Can anyome tell me where does Kopete keeps his user info? I've been
> googling araund and notice that it seems to keep that info in a file
> called 'accounts.xml', though I couldn't find one in my system, at least
> not in '~/.*' directories.

what does 'find ~/ -name accounts.xml' report?

alternatively, perhaps you could try something like
'grep -R your_account_name *'

Sorry i don't use KDE so i can't give you any definitive answers, but i would
think that the above commands should be fairly useful.

good luck,
Cameron Matheson