Cinelerra: did someone install it?

Did someone here succeed installing cinelerra (video editing software) on debian?

I am running sarge, and am trying to add sid sources to my apt, so as to be able to install all those dependencies listed in cinelerra's package.

I am following this page:
http://www.ftconsult.com/twiki/bin/view/Cinelerra/Debian

But there are unmet deps, still.

I have debian-marillat line pointed to sarge. After adding a new one to sid, cinelerra still complains.

any help?

Of course, if there are other sources for cinelerra packaged for debian, that'd be welcome. I'd rather not mix sid on my sarge.