Re: Newsreader: Best of the bunch?

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 07:24:03PM +0100, marc wrote:

> Sorry for not having responded to this thread yet, but I'm still trying
> out all the suggestions. I thought that Pan would do, but it has a
> couple of flaws that I can't live with.

One that hits me is that it seems to retain headers forever.  In
particular, long after their messages are unavailable from the
upstream source.  Is there any way of getting it to delete headers
for messages that are no longer available?

Maybe this would be easy to answer if I could find any usable documentation ,,,

-- hendrik