Re: mplayer issue

Due to this and other interesting problems, yesterday I spent
reinstalling Sid cleanly. Mplayer still is crashing, so I don't
think it's "just me".

> When mplayer crashes for me, it's usually that a recent upgrade
> has reset the video option "Enable HARD frame dropping
> (Dangerous)". Disabling it solves my problems. I can't find
> that one in any configuration file, but it's under the Video
> tab in Preferences.

Please forgive me, I'm trying to launch mplayer from the command
line. Which tab in what preferences are you talking about?

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history