Re: BIND 9 Question

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Timothy Spear wrote:

> Hi all,
>        Quick question, I hope. I am migrating a data center from
> RedHat/Suse/Mandrake to Debian (as the new single standard).

When I migrated from Mandrake to Debian, I simply copied the named.conf
over, made a single adjustment (on Mandrake, named.conf lives in /etc - in
Debian, it lives in /etc/bind), regen'ed my rndc.conf, and fired it up
with success - note the config is particularly exotic, being that I'm
the authority for two TLDs in OpenNIC.

-Dennis Carr