Re: [xorg] H/V Sync of an old 17inch monitor

Andrea B. wrote:

Hi,

my second monitor is an old and poor 17inch markless. I don't have the manual.
How can I find the Horiz/Vertical Sync values?

Unsure.

Unfortunately, my PCI cirrus card works only at 800x600 @ 85Hz. I've read the
documentation and the card can (theorically) work at 1024x768.
Do you think the 800x600 limit is related to Horiz/Vertical Sync values?
Perhaps. Or it might be a color depth issue. Try dropping your color depth (and IIRC, both cards will need to be set to the same depth).

--
Kent