Re: how to exit from fullscreen vncviewer

Kent West wrote:

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

Malcolm Lalkaka wrote:

Did you try pressing F8 again?

Please bottom post to messages.

I tried F8 again in the full screen session and nothing happens. The
pop up menu does not appear when I am in the full screen mode.

I just tried F8 here (also in KDE), and it worked to bring up the pop-up
menu. If it doesn't work for you, you can use the grabKeyboard option
when invoking xtightvncviewer (I don't know if it's the same for the
plain [x]vncviewer).

Also, earlier I had suggested Ctrl-Alt-F7; nope; I must've been
confusing VNC with VMWare. Sorry.
Wierd. The vnc is behaving in a strange way over the last 2 days. When I execute vncviewer, a vnc session comes up. But inside the vnc session, If I press F8 and select "Full Screen" then the session just crashes. Previously, it used to become full screen but now it just crashes. Dont know what is wrong.

thanks
raju