ratio - Re: Debian Compatable UPS?

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005, Colin wrote:

> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
>
> > Actually, I suggest trying MGE UPSes, they are DFSG-friendly to the point of

mge's ( pulsar el4 ) works good ... outlasted the dead apc's by orders of
magnitude

> You probably haven't many complaints about them because not enough
> people have bought them.  Generally, the more popular the item, the more
> complaints you'll hear.

if you normalize data, into ratios ( complaints / units sold ) or $$$
volume, than you;d get a feel for which manufacturer or which model works
better

or number of units *you* bought vs the dead ones *you* replaced ...
	even at smartUPS 1000 or higher, its still pieces of junk
	and is or becomes just an expensive surge surpressor

c ya
alvin