problem when trying to install new packages

Hello,

I am using Debian testing. I am not a developper and not really skilled for installation processes (I usually follow the instructions to the letter and it works). I tried to install several things using "apt-get install" command (see list below) and I always get an error message saying it needs to uninstall e2fsprog :
- gimp plug-ins;
- xsltprog;
- jadetext;
- someting to support phyton.
I understand the packages try to uninstall it in order to replace it by a new one. The result is I cannot install anything.
I don't know wether this really is a bug or not.
Please, tell me what to do to install my packages and/or send a bug report in case this is a bug.

Thank you very much

S. Massons
sara@massons.net