Re: Basic routing problem

On Sat, Oct 08, 2005 at 05:16:35AM -0400, Peter Coppens wrote:

>    Debian (network) fans,
>

>    I am strugging with a basic routing problem
>

>    I have two machines and a router which is connected to the internet.

[..]

>    Anybody any suggestions what is going on, or any ideas which route or
>    modules are missing on which machine?

[..]

Hi Peter,

I know that you are more likely to get a response if you provide the
output of at least:

	a) route -vee
	b) cat /etc/network/interfaces

from each machine.

I am not running a network yet and so can not directly help you but if I
was then I would want to know the output of at least those commands.

In other words, I hope someone else may help ;-)

You running Sarge?

--
Chris.
======