Re: Problem with apache2-common not installing apache2.conf?

Hey

I had the same problem, but I get around with completely uninstall apache2-common. (That means not only apt-get remove, but dpkg --purge and manually deleting /var/www, log files and config files).

Afterwards, the installation of Apache 2 seemed to be as it has to be.

Oh, I also changed my apt-sources in /etc/sources.list to another source (was ftp.uni-erlangen.de) but I cannot imagine that the error occurs from that.

Bye
Moritz